To meet requirements for our growing business, we are looking for an experienced PHP and Zend Framework engineer for an immediate opportunity as a senior PHP/ZF Consultant. As a permanent member of our core team of high level experts, you will be in charge of providing PHP and Zend Framework training, as well as providing high level technical consulting and technical management to our international customers and partners.
As a member of our core team of PHP/ZF experts, you will be able to work in a challenging, international market in which PHP is emerging as a proven, industrial quality technology that needs experts. You will evolve in a team of experts who eat and breathe PHP at a level that is very uncommon, and you will collaborate directly with the company managers on a daily basis.
Our headquarters are based in Luxembourg, one of Europe’s emerging IT places, with a strong regional shining.
As a senior consultant you will benefit from an attractive salary package including a company car, full stack of latest IT equipment, and travel allowance. Depending on your profile and career development objectives, a future evolution to a position of team manager is possible. Help with relocation towards Luxembourg is possible.
Interested? Please send us your CV in electronic form, in french or english, with a recent photo, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have proven experience of at least 3 years in designing and developing complex PHP and ZF applications
- PHP and/or ZF certification is a requirement; in-depth knowledge of other frameworks (Symfony, …) is a plus
- You have training experience and you enjoy transferring knowledge while always staying at the bleeding edge of know-how
- You are able to quickly identify solutions to technical challenges, and understand the underlying business objectives
- You enjoy customer contact and you are able to lead a software design and implementation project
- You like traveling and working internationally